February 24, 2014

Strawberry Shoutout #1

This semester we started a new way to bond with our sisters and to let them know just how much we love and appreciate one another! It's called our Strawberry Shoutout! Every week one member writes a message to another member in the chapter who holds a special place in their heart. Want to see what it is like to be a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha? We'd love to share it with you! ZLAM!

Jessica:
You are always so fun and bubbly. And you are the person I run to when things go a little haywire in my life. Our lives can get chaotic but we always know we can rely on each other to keep our selves grounded. Sometimes we both need a good knock in the head but at least we do dumb stuff together. The more each semester goes on, the closer and closer I get to you. I'm so thankful to have a sister like you in my life.
My Strawberry Shoutout goes to,
"Rho Gamma"

No comments:

Post a Comment